Kasiks Wild Pacific Ocean Fish Meal Formula uses wild-caught fish from the Pacific Ocean, such as herring, sardines, and anchovies. Fish is the only meat protein in this food, making it easily digestible and great for dogs with food allergies and sensitivities to other commonly used meat proteins. Unlike many other fish formulas, Kasiks incorporates the whole fish so as to provide maximum benefits to dogs.
This recipe is free of grains and gluten and rich in fibrous ingredients such as lentils, peas, and chickpeas to provide low-glycemic carbohydrates and enhance digestion. A variety of other fresh produce like coconut, kale, cranberries, raspberries, and blueberries provide numerous health benefits, including antioxidants.
This Kasiks dog food is made in Canada and is appropriate for dogs in any life stage.
- Wild-caught Pacific Ocean Fish - incorporates whole fish
- Includes herring, anchovies, and sardines as single-meat protein source
- Enriched with kale, coconut & berries
- Low-glycemic, high fibre recipe
- Grain-free & Gluten-free formula
- Suitable for dogs of all breeds and life stages